Best Cabernets that Won’t Break the Bank
Friday October 24, 2014 Author: Adrian Categories: Wine Picks, Wine Products
Cabernet Sauvignon originated in France but is now produced in a variety of places including California and Australia. Cabernet Sauvignon is recognized worldwide and a favorite of many wine enthusiasts. While the popularity of this incredible wine continues to increase, consumers will find a wide variety available at affordable prices.
- 2009 Alamos Cabernet Sauvignon $10 – This delectable choice is filled with notes of oak, plum, dark berries and herbs.
- 2009 Dona Paula Los Cardos Cabernet Sauvignon $10 – This flavorful wine has notes of blackberry and is created in a vineyard located 3,300 feet above sea level.
- 2008 Columbia Crest H3 Cabernet Sauvignon $15 – This delicious wine is filled with notes of black fruit, chocolate, cedar, caramel and oak.
- 2009 Dominio Del Plata BenMarco Cabernet Sauvignon $14 – This amazing wine has notes of chocolate, vanilla, ripe blackberry, black cherry and baking spice.
- 2009 Ex Libris Cabernet Sauvignon $14 – This dry, smooth wine has notes of black currant, plum, black cherry and blackberry.
- 2007 Challis Lane Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon $11 – This savory wine has aromas of cedar wood, tomato leaf, blackcurrant and dark spices.
- 2010 Hawk Crest Cabernet Sauvignon $12 – This full bodied, smooth wine has notes of dark cherry and black currant with subtle notes of dried herbs.
- 2011 McManis Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon $12 – This creamy and dark fruit flavored wine has notes of oak, black cherry, blackberry and blueberry.
- 1999 Fetzer Five Rivers Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon $15 – This flavorful wine has notes of fruit, spice, oak, currant, vanilla, plum and black cherry.
- 2010 Bogle Cabernet Sauvignon $13 – A rich, full-bodied wine that has notes of cherry, oak, black pepper and black olive.
These delectable Cabernet Sauvignon wines are affordable and a great addition to any wine collection. Since Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most popular wines worldwide, it is also a great wine to pair with foods such as roasted meats, swordfish, aged cheeses and pizza. Due to its popularity, Cabernet Sauvignon is also a perfect choice to give as a gift or to bring along to a dinner party or a romantic date.