Corkage Fee Wine Book Recommendations
Thursday December 1, 2022 Author: Mary Bargagliotti Categories: Wine Products
Whether you are an oenophile or a novice, these wine books are respected and beautiful! These are great gifts for the wine collector in your life or to add to your own bookshelf.
Wine Book Recommendations
- Every year, wine connoisseurs look forward to the annual release of Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book. Take a look around the next time you are in a wine bar – I guarantee you will find it!
- Bianca Bosker wrote a beautiful memoir titled CORK DORK: A WINE-FUELED ADVENTURE AMONG THE OBSESSIVE SOMMELIERS, BIG BOTTLE HUNTERS, AND ROGUE SCIENTISTS WHO TAUGHT ME TO LIVE FOR TASTE
- Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine by Madeline Puckett & Justin Hammack
- What to Drink with What You Eat by Andrew Dornenburg & Karen Page
- Perfect Pairings: A Master Sommelier’s Practical Advice for Partnering Wine with Food by Evan Goldstein
- On Champagne: A Tapestry of Tales to Celebrate the Greatest Sparkling Wine of All by Susan Keevil – A compilation of champagne vignettes.
If you are looking for more than these wine book recommendations, try out these incredible gifts!
An unique wine gift idea for the wine lover in your life is the Wine Faults Aroma Kit – Le Nez du Vin. It shares 12 scents that teach wine novices how to determine the quality of wine through scent. It also comes with a book to help navigate through the process. There is a larger master kit with 54 scents!
With your gift, be sure to include a bottle of your favorite wine and a gift card to your favorite restaurant to share in the experience together. To decide on the restaurant, start with the CorkageFee app!